MQ5 Gas Sensor Module for LPG Smoke
- Input voltage: DC 5V power (current): 150mA
- Suitable for home or industrial on LPG, natural gas, coal gas monitoring devices. Excellent resistance to alcohol, smoke interference
- TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output low signal light can be directly connected micro controller or relay module)
- with a DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output;
VCC ↔ 2.5V ~ 5.0V
GND ↔ ground
Aout ↔ MCU.IO (analog output)
Dout ↔ MCU.IO (digital output)
|Dimensions||32 × 22 × 20 mm|
This MQ-5 Methane LPG Liquid Propane Gas Sensor Module is widely used in gas leakage detecting pieces of equipment in family and industry, are suitable for detecting of LPG, natural gas, town gas, avoid the noise of alcohol and cooking fumes and cigarette smoke
The MQ5 ( MQ-5 ) is used in gas leakage detecting equipment in consumer and industry applications, this sensor is suitable for detecting LPG, natural gas, coal gas. Avoid the noise of alcohol, cooking fumes, and cigarette smoke. The sensitivity can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
Sensitive material of MQ-5 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exists, The sensor’s conductivity is higher along with the gas concentration rising. Please use simple electro circuit, Convert change of conductivity to the corresponding output signal of gas concentration
- High sensitivity to LPG, natural gas, town gas.
- Small sensitivity to alcohol, smoke.
- Stable and long life.
- Simple drive circuit.
- Fast response.