Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- It is an NPN junction transistor.
- The voltage at its collector and emitter terminals is a hundred volts.
- It voltage at collector and base terminals are a hundred voltages.
- The voltage at emitter and base terminals is five volts.
- It uses current collector six amperes.
- Its dissipation power is minus sixty-five watts (-65).
- Its gain is from minus fifteen to seventy-five volts.
- Its transition frequency is minus three megahertz.
- It's Working and Storing Connection Temperature Range from minus sixty-five to plus one fifty (-65 to +150 °C).
- Note: Complete Technical Details can be found in the datasheet present at the end of this page.
no warranty on electronic components
- It is an NPN power transistor. It exists in (TO-220) malleable suite which marks this expedient appropriate for acoustic, power rectilinear and swapping submissions.
- It is an intermediate power consuming transistor used in submissions where working circumstances of the lesser signal transistor may be a minute strained.
Note:- Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.