- Plastic casing NPN Transistor
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 1.5A
- Collector-Emitter voltage (VCE) is 80 V
- Collector-Base voltage (VCB) is 80V
- Emitter Base Breakdown Voltage (VBE) is 5V
- DC current gain (hfe) is 40 to 160
- Note: Complete Technical Details can be found in the datasheet present at the end of this page.
BD139 is a NPN transistor hence the collector and emitter will be left open (Reverse biased) when the base pin is held at ground and will be closed (Forward biased) when a signal is provided to base pin . BD139 has a gain value of 40 to 160, this value determines the amplification capacity of the transistor.