DHT11 Temperature Sensor
- Power Supply： 3.3~5.5V DC
- Output： 4 pin single row
- Measurement Range： Humidity 20-90%RH， Temperature 0~50℃
- Accuracy： Humidity +-5%RH， Temperature +-2℃
- Resolution： Humidity 1%RH， Temperature 1℃
- Interchangeability： Fully Interchangeable
- Long-Term Stability： <±1%RH/year
- Pin 1: Power +Ve (3.3VDC to 5.5VDC Max wrt. GND)
- Pin 2: Serial Data Output
- Pin 3: Power Ground or Power –Ve
|Dimensions||1.55 × 1.2 × 0.5 mm|
DHT11 is a Humidity and Temperature Sensor, which generates calibrated digital output. DHT11 can be interface with any micro controller like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. and get instantaneous results. DHT11 is a low cost humidity and temperature sensor which provides high reliability and long term stability.
This module makes is easy to connect the DHT11 sensor to an Arduino or micro controller as includes the pull up resistor required to use the sensor. Only three connections are required to be made to use the sensor – Vcc, Gnd and Output.
It has high reliability and excellent long-term stability, thanks to the exclusive digital signal acquisition technique and temperature & humidity sensing technology.
- Low cost, 2.5Ma max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- 3 to 5V power and I/O and body size 15.5mm x 12mm x 5.5mm
- Good for 20-80 percent humidity readings with 5 percent accuracy
- Good for 0-50 degree celsius temperature readings ±2 degree celsius accuracy
- No more than 1 Hz sampling rate (once every second) and 4 pins with approximate 0.1 inches spacing