FRC Connector 10 Pin(Female)
- Nickel plated terminals.
- Good quality plastic.
- Ideal in a dusty or hazardous environment.
- Easy to repair.
- Widely used in industrial applications.
2.54mm DC3 10 Pin Straight Female IDC Socket, is an IDC socket connector used to make physical connections in a variety of applications. They are common in industrial applications, where the accuracy of connections, the ability to make them reliable and where there may be many wires that need to be connected at once are all vital considerations.
This IDC product technology allows cost-effective connections between circuit boards based on a permanent connection (using transition connector) or removable connection (using IDC flat cable connectors).
Because these devices make such reliable connections, they are also ideally suited for environments where dust and other hazards may pose significant threats to electronic equipment. In situations where such equipment needs to be repaired, these connectors can drastically reduce the amount of time required to make those repairs, often reducing repairs to a simple swapping out of cables.
- gender :- Female
- Current Handling Capacity (A):- 3
- No. of Contact Points :-10
- Connector Type :- IDC
- Contact Material :- Brass
- Contact Plating :- Nickel
- Operating Temperature Range (°C) :- -40 to 105
- Color :- Black
- Length (mm) :- 20
- Width (mm) :- 9
- Height (mm) :- 9
- Product Weight :- 0.04 kg
- Product Dimensions :- 6 × 4 × 2 cm