Gy-NEO6MV2 New Gps Module
- 5Hz position update rate
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°CUART TTL socket
- EEPROM to save configuration settings
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- The cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates. (default 9600)
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Separated 18X18mm GPS antenna
1 x NEO-6M GPS Board.
1 x Detachable Antenna.
This is a complete GPS module that is based on the NEO 6M GPS. This unit uses the latest technology to give the best possible positioning information and includes a larger built-in 25 x 25mm active GPS antenna with a UART TTL socket. A battery is also included so that you can obtain a GPS lock faster. This is an updated GPS module that can be used with ardupilot mega v2. This GPS module gives the best possible position information, allowing for better performance with your Ardupilot or other Multirotor control platform.
The GPS module has serial TTL output, it has four pins: TX, RX, VCC, and GND. You can download the u-centre software for configuring the GPS and changing the settings and much more. It is really good software (see link below).
|Receiver Type||50 Channels GPS L1 frequency, C/A Code SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS|
|Input Supply Voltage (VDC)||2.7 ~ 6|
|Sensitivity (dBm)||-160 156 Cold Start (without aiding): -147 dBm Tracking & Navigation: -161 dBm|
|Navigation Update Rate||5Hz|
|Position Accuracy (Meter)||2|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-24 to 84|
|Tracking Sensitivity (dBm)||-161 dBm|
|Avg Cold Start Time (s)||27|
|Warm Start Time (s)||27|
|Maximum Speed||500 M/s|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||Antenna – 25 x 25 x 7 GPS Board – 22 x 30 x 4|
|Cable Length (cm)||10|