LM2576HVS-5 (TO-263-5) Buck (Step Down) Switching Voltage Regulator
FREE Shipping on orders over ₹ 499.00
- Requires only 4 external components
- 52kHz fixed frequency internal oscillator
- TTL shutdown capability, low power standby mode
- High efficiency
- Uses readily available standard inductors
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection
- P+ Product enhancement tested
- Applications: Power Management.
1 x LM2576HVS-5 (TO-263-5) Switching Voltage Regulator
NO WARRANTY ON ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
The LM2576HVS-5 (TO-263-5) Buck (Step Down) Switching Voltage Regulator IC provides all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving 3A load with excellent line and load regulation. This regulator is available in fixed output voltages of 12V version and requiring a minimum number of external components, this regulator is simple to use and include internal frequency compensation and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
The LM2576 series offers a high-efficiency replacement for popular three-terminal linear regulators. It substantially reduces the size of the heat sink and in some cases, no heat sink is required. A standard series of inductors optimized for use with the regulator are available from several manufacturers. This feature greatly simplifies the design of switch-mode power supplies