LM324DR-SOIC-14-Pack of 5ics
Call for Price
- Internal frequency compensation
- Common-mode input voltage range includes ground, allowing direct sensing near ground
- Low input bias and offset parameters
- 2kV ESD Protection
- 0.8mA Typical low supply-current drain independent of supply voltage
- 3mV Typical input offset voltage
- 2nA Typical input offset current
- 20nA Typical input bias current
32V Differential input voltage range equal to the maximum-rated supply voltage
5xLM324DR-SOIC-14-Pack of 5ics
no warranty on electronic components
The LM324DR is a 4 independent high-gain frequency-compensated Operational Amplifier designed specifically to operate from a single supply or split supply over a wide range of voltages.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.