Matlogix SIM900A Gsm Modem Module With Sma Antenna Call
- ompatible with ARDUNO, RASPBERRY PI, ARM, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc. - Can also be directly connected to computer via Serial Port (Use GSM Tester or write your own Software)
- Best suited for GSM based Microcontroller Projects (better than SIM300 and other GSM Modems)
- Option for connecting MIC and SPEAKER directly to GSM MODEM for calls (LINE IN also available)
- Supports communication through RS232 with DB9 Connector, TTL Pins & I2C Pins
- Based upon LM2596 not on Cheap LM317; Power supply 9V -12V
1 x Matlogix SIM900A Gsm Modem Module With Sma Antenna Call
SIM900A Modem is built with Dual Band GSM/GPRS based SIM900A modem from SIMCOM. It works on frequencies 900/ 1800 MHz. SIM900A can search these two bands automatically. The frequency bands can also be set by AT Commands. The baud rate is configurable from 1200-115200 through AT command. The GSM/GPRS Modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet via GPRS.