- Darlington Medium-power NPN Transistor
- High DC Current Gain (hFE), typically 1000
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 5A
- Collector-Emitter voltage (VCE) is 100 V
- Collector-Base voltage (VCB) is 100V
- Emitter Base Voltage (VBE) is 5V
- Base Current(IB) is 120mA
Note: Complete Technical Details can be found in the datasheet present at the end of this page.
1x TIP122 Transistor
No warranty on electronic component
The TIP122 is a Darlington pair NPN transistor. It functions like a normal NPN transistor, but since it has a Darlington pair inside it has a good collector current rating of about 5A and a gain of about 1000. It can also withstand about 100V across its collector- Emitter hence can be used to drive heavy loads.
note:- 1) Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.