TTP223 TOUCH SENSOR MODULE
- Supports momentary or latching/toggle modes.
- Supports Active High or Active Low output signal modes.
- Dimensions : 15mm x 11mm.
- Input Voltage : 2 Volt – 5.5 Volts DC.
- The response time max ~ 60mS in fast mode, ~220mS at low power mode @VDD=3V.
- Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(0~50pF).
- Have two kinds of sampling length by pad option(SLRFTB pin).
- Stable touching detection of the human body for replacing traditional direct switch key.
- Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option(LPMB pin).
- Provides direct mode、toggle mode by pad option(TOG pin).
- Open drain mode by bonding option, OPDO pin is open drain output, Q pin is CMOS output.
- All output modes can be selected active high or active low by pad option(AHLB pin).
- Have the maximum on time 100sec by pad option(MOTB pin).
- Have external power-on reset pin(RST pin).
- After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, during the time
Trigger-setting mode: (1- > Short ; 0- > No Short)
1 X TTP223 TOUCH SENSOR MODULE
The TTP223 Touch Key Module is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223) capacitive touch switch module. A capacitive touch sensor module based on the dedicated TTP223 touch sensor IC. The module provides a single integrated touch sensing area of 11 x 10.5mm with a sensor range of ~5mm.
An onboard LED will give a visual indication of when the sensor is triggered. When triggered the output of the module will switch from its idle low state to high (default operation). Solder jumpers allow for reconfiguring its mode of operation to be either active low or toggle output.
TTP223 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module. The TTP223 is a touchpad detector IC replicating a single tactile button.
The TTP223 is a touchpad detector IC replicating a single tactile button. This touch detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size.
- Operating Voltage (VDC):- 2.5 ~ 5
- Length (mm):- 14
- Width (mm):- 10
- Height (mm):- 2
- Weight (gm):- 0.6