- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- No External Components Required
- Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting
- Output Transistor Safe−Area Compensation
- Note: Complete Technical Details can be found in the datasheet present at the end of this page.
79M09 is a voltage regulator integrated circuit. It is a member of 79xx series of fixed linear voltage regulator ICs. The voltage source in a circuit may have fluctuations and would not give the fixed voltage output. The voltage regulator IC maintains the output voltage at a constant value. The xx in 78xx indicates the fixed output voltage it is designed to provide. 7909 provides a regulated supply of -09 V and 1A current. Its additional features include internal thermal overload protection, short circuit protection and output transistor safe operating area compensation.
NOTE:1 ) Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.