Capacitive Touch Sensor
Single Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor Module is easy to interface. It can be used along with a microcontroller or an arduino or even without one. When a capacitive load (such as a human hand) is in close proximity to the sense-pad, the sensor detects the change in capacitance and activates the switch. Custom sense-pads can be made from nearly any conductive material and these sensors can detect touch through thin layers of non-conductive materials such as glass, plastic, fabric or even wood.
- Control Interface: A total of three pins (GND, VCC, SIG), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, SIG digital signal output pin
- Power Indicator: Green LED, power on the right that is shiny
- Touch area: Similar to a fingerprint icon inside the area, you can touch the trigger finger.
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter is 2.2mm, the positioning of the module is easy to install, to achieve inter-module combination.
Control Interface: A total of three pins (GND, VCC, SIG), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, SIG digital signal output pin
- Power supply voltage(VCC): 2.0, 3, 5.5 V.
- Output high VOH: 0.8VCC V
- Output low VOL: 0.3VCC V
- Response time (touch mode) : 60 mS
- Output Pin Sink Current (@ VCC = 3V, VOL = 0.6V) : 8 mA
- Output pin pull-up current (@ VCC = 3V, VOH = 2.4V) : 4 mA
- Response time (low power mode) : 220 mS
- Size : 24 x 24 x 7.2 mm
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||2 ~ 5.5|
|Output high VOH||0.8VCC V|
|Output low VOL||0.3VCC V|
|Response time (touch mode)||60 mS|
|Response time (low power mode)||220 mS|