Ferrous Chloride PCB Etching Powder 75GM
In Electronics, PCB Design is an essential part but ordering a PCB and getting it on time is a difficult one especially for rapid prototyping purposes. Here comes the Ferric Chloride handy as it is useful to make hand-made PCB in no time.
This Ferric Chloride is an essential industry grade chemical that is useful for PCB etching in a proper way without the corrosion on the connected routing. Use the right amount of ferric chloride inadequate hot water and make PCB from copper clad boards. Does not matter if it is single sided or double sided.
Precaution and Safety:
- Use hand gloves during usage
- Keep out of reach in children
- Wear smoke mask as the produced gas is dangerous for health
- Keep your eyes well covered using glasses
- Do not moisture the container and store in a cool and dry place.
Ferric Chloride Applications:
- Etching in Copper Clad Board
- Art using Copper Clad Board
- PRODUCT: FERRIC CHLORIDE (ANHYDROUS)
- STRUCTURAL FORMULA: FeCl3
- MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 162.5 gm/mole
- PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: Greenish to Black crystalline powder
- PURITY: 98.00%
- Fe% : 33 Min
- INSOLUBLE IN WATER: 0.5% Max
- MOISTURE: 1.00% Max
- Fecl2 salt: 0.10% Max
- Net Weight: 50gm