Hall Sensor module for Arduino
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Hall Switch Integrated Circuit Using hall Effect Principle.
- Features wide range voltage comparator LM393
- The Output is a Digital Voltage Signal. Output form digital switch output (0 and 1 high and low level)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5V, Adjustable sensitivity.
- When there is sound, outputs low level and the signal light
1 X Hall Sensor module
- When the sensor senses a magnetic field, the digital output is low and the signal light is on; if no magnetic field is sensed, the digital output is high and the signal is not lit
- Small volume, high sensitivity, fast response speed, good temperature performance, high accuracy, high reliability