REED SWITCH SENSOR
- Working voltage: 3.3V ~ 5V
- Current: Upto 1.2A
- Comparator output, clean signal, great waveform, and strong driving ability
- Digital switch output (0 and 1)
- Fixed bolt hole for easy installation
|Dimensions||8.4 × 5.9 × 0.9 mm|
1 x REED SWITCH SENSOR
- A reed switch is a sensor that closes circuit in the presence of a magnetic field. Reed sensors can be used in many application where contact less On/Off is required. However reed switches can be fragile to use directly, hence this module can make it easier to handle and mount the sensor in various applications.
It is a kind of passive electronic switching component with contacts with a simple structure, small size and easy to control. It consists of a sealed glass envelope where there are two ferrous elastic reeds and is filled with inert gas called rhodium.
- Apply to switchboard, duplicator, washing machine, refrigerator, camera, disinfector, electronic scale, juice level gauge, gas meter and water meter, etc
- Working distance: 1.5 m operating voltage: 3.3 v-5 v
- Output type: Digital switching output (0 and 1)
- Module can be used with arduino, mbed, arm or any other mcu
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation, using a wide voltage lm393 comparator, package contents: 1 switch sensor module