JOHNSON MOTOR 100 RPM
- The motor has sturdy construction.
- Shaft equips metal bushes for long life.
- It comes with High-Quality gears.
- The shaft has a hole for better coupling.
It is a simple DC motor featuring metal gearbox for driving the shaft of the motor, so it is a mechanically commutated electric motor which is powered from DC supply. The Johnson Geared Motors are known for their compact size and massive torque-speed characteristic.
The Johnson Motor comes with side shaft also known as an off-centered shaft and six M3 mounting holes. The shaft of the motor equips metal bushes which makes these DC gear motors Shaft wear resistant. The shaft of the motor has a hole for better coupling.
- Base Motor RPM: 18000
- Operating Voltage: 6-18 V
- Rated Voltage: 12 V
- Rated Torque: 5.7 kg-cm
- Stall Torque: 37.6 kg-cm
- Gearbox Dimensions: 25×37 (LxW) mm