LDR Photoresistor( Pack of 10 Pcs)
- Camera Exposure control
- Auto slide focus – dual cell
- Photocopy machines – the density of the toner
- Colorimetric Test Equipment
- Electronics scales – dual cell
- Automatic gain control – modulated light source
- Automated Rear View Mirror
A photoresistor is a passive component that decreases resistance with respect to receiving luminosity on the component’s sensitive surface. The resistance of a photoresistor decreases with increase in incident light intensity; in other words, it exhibits photoconductivity.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.