MQ-4 Flammable Gas Sensor
- Detecting range: 300~10000ppm
- Signal output indicator.
- Dual Signal output (analog output and TTL output).
- The TTL output signal is low level, allows us to connect with SCM directly.
- Analog output 0~5V voltage.
- Quick response and recovery.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 3 mm|
no warranty on electronics component
|The Instruction Of Wiring||
1. VCC: positive power supply (5V)
This is a very easy to use low cost semiconductor Gas sensor Module with analog and digital output. This module uses MQ4 Methane gas sensor as a gas sensing element. It requires no external components just plug in Vcc & ground pins and you are ready to go.For Digital output the threshold value can be easily set by an on-board . Using this module you can easily interface MQ4 Methane (CNG) gas Sensor to any Microcontroller, Arduino or even Raspberry Pi.Since this Gas Sensor module is sensitive to Methane it is also small sensitivity to alcohol & smoke.