NTC THERMAL SENSOR
- NTC thermistor sensor, good sensitivity
- The compactor output signal is more than 15mA.
- Possible to adjust the temperature distribution position detection threshold
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Output form: DO digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output
- Fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Small PCB board size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- uses a wide voltage comparator LM393
1 x NTC THERMAL SENSOR
NTC Thermistor temperature sensor module is low cost, small size module. It is very sensitive to ambient temperature. It is generally used to detect the temperature of the surrounding environment. Through potentiometer adjustment, it is possible to change the temperature detection threshold. DO output can be directly connected to the micro controller to detect high and low, by detecting temperature changes in the environment. The temperature detection range of the module is between 20 and 80 degrees Celsius. This module can be replaced with a line temperature sensor for controlling the water temperature, water tank, etc. Generally the 4 wire method of thermistor measurement is the most accurate, because there is effectively no current flowing in either of the measurement cable wires and therefore no added resistance due to the cable wires.