- Medium-power PNP Transistor
- DC Current Gain (hFE) 10 to 50
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 3A
- Collector-Emitter voltage (VCE) is 100 V
- Collector-Base voltage (VCB) is 100V
- Emitter Base Voltage (VBE) is 5V
- NOTE:- Complete Technical Details can be found in the datasheet present at the end of this page.
1x TIP32 Transistor
no warranty on electronic components
The TIP32 is a PNP Power transistor. Since it has high collector current of about 2A it can be used for Power switching or large signal amplification. The transistor is mainly known for its high amplification capacity since 2A is not much of a higher capacity.
NOTE:- 1) Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.