- Transistor Type: N Channel.
- Max Voltage Applied From Drain to Source: 60V.
- Max Gate to Source Voltage Should Be: ±20V.
- Max Continues Drain Current is : 200mA.
- Max Pulsed Drain Current is: 500mA.
- Max Power Dissipation is: 400mW.
- Minimum Voltage Required to Conduct: 8V.
- Note: Complete Technical Details can be found in the datasheet present at the end of this page.
1x 2N7000 Transistor
no warranty on electronic components
The 2N7000 and BS170 are two different N-channel, enhancement-mode MOSFETs used for low-power switching applications, with different lead arrangements and current ratings. They are sometimes listed together on the same datasheet with other variants 2N7002, VQ1000J, and VQ1000P.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.