BC 147/547 Transistor
- The gain of DC current (hFE) = 800 A.
- Continuous Ic (collector current) = 100mA.
- VBE (emitter-base voltage) = 6V.
- IB (base current) = 5mA.
- The polarity of the transistor is NPN.
- The transition frequency is 300MHz.
- Note: Complete Technical Details can be found in the datasheet present at the end of this page.
1xBC 147/547 Transistor
no warranty on electronic components
The BC547 and BC147 is a NPN transistor meaning when power is applied to the base (control pin) it will flow from the collector to the emitter. Typically NPN transistors are used to “switch ground” on a device, meaning, they are placed after the load in a circuit.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.