- Collector-Emitter Voltage: -80 V.
- Collector-Base Voltage: -100 V.
- Emitter-Base Voltage: -5 V.
- Collector Current: -1.5 A.
- Collector Dissipation - 12.5 W.
- DC Current Gain (hfe) - 40 to 250.
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range -55 to +150 °C.
- Note: Complete Technical Details can be found in the datasheet present at the end of this page.
1x BD-140 Transistor
no warranty on electronic components
BD140 is a famous PNP type transistor, it is used in many electronics circuits, this transistor can handle current upto 1.5A or 1500mA, due to which it can be used to drive loads upto 1.5A in electronic circuits, for example high power LEDs, relays, motors and more, with these features it has lots of other features like its high collector emitter and collector base voltage that is 80 volts, make it an ideal transistor to use in circuits using 80 volts DC or below 80 volts.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.