- Maximum Terminal current: 4A
- On-state Gate voltage: 1.4V
- Gate trigger current: 10mA
- Max Terminal Voltage is 600 V
- Holding current: 2.2mA
- Latching current: 4mA
- Available in To-220 Package
Note: Complete Technical Details can be found in the datasheet present at the end of this page.
no warranty on electronic components
The BT136 is TRIAC with 4A maximum terminal current. The gate threshold voltage of the BT136 is also very less so can be driven by digital circuits. Since TRIACs are bi-directional switching devices they are commonly used for switching AC applications.
NOTE-1)mage may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name
according to the availability.