The LDR Sensor Module is used to detect the presence of light / measuring the intensity of light. The output of the module goes high in the presence of light and it becomes low in the absence of light. The sensitivity of the signal detection can be adjusted using potentiometer.
External 3.3V-5V VCC
|HOW TO USE||
Photosensitive resistor module most sensitive to environmental light intensity is generally used to detect the ambient brightness and light intensity.
- Can detect ambient brightness and light intensity
- Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- Output Type
- Analog voltage output -A0
Digital switching outputs (0 and 1) -D0
- With fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Small board PCB size: 3cm * 1.6cm
- Power indicator (red) and the digital switch output indicator (green)
- Using LM393 comparator chip, stable
|Input Voltage (V)||3.3 to 5|