LM358DR SOIC-8 Operational Amplifier-Pack of 5ics
- Single supply voltage from 3V to 32V and dual supply range from ±1.5V to ±16V
- Slew rate at unity gain is 0.3 V/µs
- Wide unity gain bandwidth of 0.7MHz
- Low drain supply current is 0.7mA independent of supply voltage
- Input offset voltage of 3mV
- Input offset current of 2nA
- Input bias current of -20nA
- Differential input voltage range equal to the maximum rated supply voltage of 32V
Common mode rejection ratio (CMRR) of 80dB
5LM358DR SOIC-8 Pack of 5ics
no warranty on electronic components
The LM358DR is a dual operational amplifier in 8 pin SOIC package. It consists of two independent, high gain frequency compensated operational amplifiers designed to operate from a single supply or split supply over a wide range of voltages.
Note: Supply voltages larger than 32V for single supply and outside the range of ±16V for dual supply can permanently damage the device.
Warning: This integrated circuit can be damaged by ESD. Failure to observe proper handling and installation procedures can cause damage.