Temperature Sensor DS18B20
- A probe by new original installation import DS18B20 temperature sensor chip.
- Stainless steel tube encapsulation waterproof moisture proof prevents rust.
- Stainless steel shell (6 * 45 mm), lead length 100 mm (shielding wire) use stability;
- 3.0 V-5.5 V power supply;
- Temperature range wide: -55 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃;
- Without the external components, the unique single bus.
This is DS18B20 Water Proof Temperature Probe – Black (1m) Original Chip which is based on the DS18B20 sensor.
It is very handy for when you need to measure something far away, or in wet conditions. Because they are digital, you don’t get any signal degradation even over a long distances.
These 1-wire digital Tempreture sesnor are fairly precise (±0.5°C over much of the range) and can give up to 12 bits of precision from the onboard digital-to-analog converter.
They work great with any Microcantroller using a single digital pin, and you can even connect multiple ones to the same pin, each one has a unique 64-bit ID burned in at the factory to differentiate them. Usable with 3.0-5.0V systems. When using with microcontroller put a 4.7k resistor to sensing pin, which is required as a pull-up from the DATA to VCC line.
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||3 ~ 5.5|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-55 to 125|
|Cable Length (Meter)||1|